Shipping & Return Policy
THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF:
Art Deco Boards up to and including 36” x 48” will be shipped via UPS, Federal Express, or USPS.
Art Deco Boards is not responsible for damaged products due to shipping!
Be sure to inspect any shipment for damage. If the box has been damaged, check the contents and note the damage prior to signing for it.
Inspecting for Damage
Check all packages for damage during transit. It is the sole responsibility of the receiving party to fully inspect the product at the time of delivery and note and damage on the receipt. When possible, photograph the damaged box and the product as soon as you receive it to provide evidence that will assist with a damage claim. If the product is damaged in any way, DO NOT REFUSE THE PRODUCT, it is best to receive the product and replacement product will be shipped out to you,
What to do if product is damaged
Refusing to take delivery does not excuse the customer from re-delivery or return shipping costs.
If damage did occur during transit, any and all damage must be noted on the Bill of Receipt in detail and signed by the driver. A copy of the Bill of Receipt will need to be faxed, emailed or mailed to Art Deco so we can file a claim with the delivery company, on customer's behalf. Sorry, no deliveries on dirt roads or dead end streets
- Art Deco Boards up to and including 36” x 48” will be shipped via UPS, Federal Express, or USPS.
- After the product ships, Art Deco Boards will send an email to the customer listed on the billing address of the order. This email will contain shipping information including the shipping company name, and your shipment tracking number.
- Art Deco Dry Erase Boards are custom made to your specifications so please allow up to 7-15 business days to process your order, lead times may vary based on current demand.
- If you order color sample(s) to verify colors, the processing does not begin until we receive final approval of the order. If you have any questions about this, please call us.
- Also please allow 7-10 business days for shipping time. Shipping times will vary based on your location.
Boards larger than 36 x 48” will be shipped by Motor Carriers
Motor Carrier Shipping
- Boards larger than 36” x 48” will be shipped via motor carrier freight truck (18 Wheeler, Semi Truck Delivery)
- Motor carriers will deliver curbside
- Motor carriers require someone to be home to accept the delivery
- Make sure you have someone to help on hand
- Sorry, no delivers on dirt roads or dead end streets
- Please call us for any shipping questions you may have at 1-801-627-3531
MOTOR CARRIER CURBSIDE DELIVERY
Customers are REQUIRED to sign for all freight shipments. If in the event that your product appears to have been damaged in transit, please note this on the shipping receipt, and tell the driver. If the product is damaged; please refuse the shipment. Damage incurred during shipping is not Art Deco’s responsibility and we MUST charge the shipping company for the repairs/replacements. If you do not note the damage we cannot charge them for needed repairs/replacements. In the event you sign for the delivery as being in good condition and then find out your product has been damaged, you will then be responsible for filing a claim with the shipping company as well as any follow-ups that are required. If you have any questions regarding this policy; don't hesitate to call us at 1-801-627-3531
Art Deco Dry Erase Boards are custom made to the customer’s requirements including size, board color, frame style and frame color. Therefore they are not returnable, except in cases where the product has been damaged during shipping with the damage being noted on the shipping receipt, or for warranty consideration.
To make sure that your custom made Art Deco Board is the color you need, we offer a color sample service where for a small fee, you as the customer can order actual color samples of the marking surface, steel frame color, and hardwood stain color to make sure your board will be acceptable, before the marker board is produced.